Terms and Conditions
By registering and placing a bid, bidders are expected to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of www.BidKansas.com, the site, and every auction's unique terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE AND DO NOT PLACE A BID.
Buyer agrees to:
- Provide complete, current and accurate information during the registration process; to be of legal age and capacity; and to provide a credit card in his/her own name.
Bidkansas.com reserve the right to reject any bidder for not complying with all of it terms and conditions.
- It is the buyer's, bidder's, responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions before bidding on an item. successful bidders are expected to close the
transaction and remit full payment including the purchase price, buyer's fees and any applicable taxes.
- All items sold "as is, where is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied with all faults. If item is new, buyer will have to go through the manufacturer directly
to have any warranty service done. Verbal or written descriptions are not a warranty and bidders are encouraged to inspect the items in person and make their own suitability
- All won items will have 15% buyer's fees added to the purchase price and applicable taxes. Buyer will need to provide the appropriate documentations if he/she claims tax
exempt status before the end of each auction. No sales tax refund will be issued after the close of the auction.
- Emails will go out to successful bidders within 24 hours. Payment is due within 2 days from the close of the auction (example: if auction closes at 3:00pm on Monday, your payment is considered late if it is not received by 3:00pm Wednesday). After that, your payment will be considered past due and may incur late payment of $10 per day per invoice. Bidding is a binding legal contract. Those who fail to pay will be permanently banned from the auction.
- Merchandise becomes the responsibility of the winning bidder at the conclusion of the auction and buyer assumes all risks of loss or damage until removed from location. Each auction has different remove by date. Items not picked up by the mentioned date will be charged storage fee of $50 per invoice per day. Items not picked up on the 10th day of the auction closing date will be deemed abandoned and be disposed of or resold to recover storage fees.
- Auction House LLC and its web site www.BidKansas.com reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason and (rare cases) remove listed items as it deems necessary.
- All disputes between bidders will be arbitrated between, by Auction House LLC. Disputes and litigations with Auction House LLC will be filed in Sedgwick County, Kansas
© 2012, BidKansas.com